MAROILLES FLAMICHE AND ITS GARDEN-FRESH SALAD
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Difficulty : Easy
Number of persons : 6
· 1 Defroidmont Maroilles Flamiche
· 1 red oak leaf
· 1 white oak leaf
· 12 rashers of bacon
· 4 tomatoes
· 60g of pine nuts
· 3 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
· Oliv oil
· Salt, pepper
· To decorate, curly parsley and paprika powder or another spice
THE RECIPE :
1. Clean oak leaves.
2. Grill in the oven at 200°C the rashers of bacon until it is golden and then cut rashers in half. Reserve.
3. Cut the tomatoes in 4, remove seeds and create dices with the flesh. Reserve
4. Realise a dressing : put the vinegar with a pinch of salt in a bowl, mix and add the oliv oil little by little. You can also use an already made dressing.
5. To dress your plates : season the salad, replenish the salad by beginning with the green, then the yellow and the heart. Add above that the tomatoes dices, pine nuts and rashers of bacon at the 4 extremities next to the piece of flamiche. Realise a drizzle of vinaigrette around the salad. To decorate, place chopped parsley on the salad and paprika around the plate.
Recipe imagined by Sylvain Meynckens, the talented chef of the restaurant Le temps des Mets, located on 42 Grand rue in Maroilles. Tel : 03 27 77 96 48 Le Temps des Mets
Find the Flamiche au Maroilles Defroidmont on our boutique.