MINI MAROILLES BRIOCHES WITH A LEEK FONDUE
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Difficulty : Easy
Number of persons : 6
· 6 mini Maroilles brioches
· 3 good leeks
· 1 pack of thin pretzels
· 1 Farmhouse Maroilles cheese
· 1 liquid cream pot
· 100g of smoked bacon/lardons
The Recipe :
1. Preheat the oven at 150°C. Once the oven is hot, put the mini Maroilles brioches in the oven during 10 minutes.
2. Cut leeks in pieces, fry them in the butter and let them steamed. Salt and pepper. Arrange a bed of leeks in the plates. On the top, place the hot mini brioches.
3. Reduce to three quarters the liquid cream, add to it the smoked bacon/lardons cooked on a low heat (without the fat)
4. Decorate your plates with a square of fresh Maroilles and 3 thin pretzels and surround the preparation with the smoked bacon lardons cream. All you have to do is eat and enjoy your meal !
This recipe was imagined by Thierry Fréchein, the talented Chef of the Aux Berges de la Sambre restaurant based in Pont-Sur-Sambre.