STRAWBERRY SUGAR TART
DIFFICULTY: VERY EASY
PREPARATION TIME: 5 MIN
COOKING TIME: 10 MIN
1 Defroidmont Sugar Tart
300G of fresh strawberries
1) Warm the Defroidmont sugar tart in the oven during about 10 minutes at 180°C.
2) Cut the strawberries in thin slices and arrange them according to your inspiration to cover the sugar tart.
3) Unmold the tart and serve it with one scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream
- Sprinkle the whole of chopped roasted pistachios for even more gluttony.
- Realise a topping (water, gelatin, sugar) for an even brighter visual
- The tart can be stored in the refrigerator and reheated in the microwave (20 seconds maximum)